Open Water Swimming
April Swim Times
Saturday mornings - from 8am - 9.50am (gates open 7.45am)
From Saturday 4th May
Saturday mornings - from 7.30am - 9.30am (gates open 7.15am)
Sunday mornings - from 8am - 9.50am (gates open 7.45am)
Wednesday mornings - from 7.30 - 9.30am (gates open 7.15am)
Monday evenings - from 7pm - 9pm
Thursday evenings - from 7pm - 9pm
Please note - this season we have joined up to NOWCA in an effort to speed up the sign in process.
Another advantage, in the event of an emergency this will give us quick, easy access to your details.
A good thing in this day and age of health and safety!
Sign up online at nowca.org to save time and select us as the venue to collect your band from. When you come down we'll issue you with your band and away you go!
Please share with all your swimming buddies, and sign up online to avoid long queues signing up in the clubhouse!
- You MUST sign in at the clubhouse before entering the water
- You MUST always wear your band
- Don't swim if you are feeling unwell
- Always wear a brightly coloured swimming cap
- Swim in an anticlockwise direction around the course
- If you get into difficulty in the water - make your way to the safety lane which is between the yellow buoys, hold onto a buoy and attract the attention of the dock marshal
- If you hear the boat horn sound, exit the water immediately
- All children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult
- Ensure you hand in your band to the dock marshal once you've finished swimming
- Swimming is entirely at your own risk